Wednesday, 17 December 2014

BEST HOT CHOCOLATE

So it's the time of year where hot chocolate is an essential drink of the day.. but does anyone else think that hot chocolates from the well known chocolate brands tend to be more disappointing?
I have tried so many from Malteser to Galaxy and Cadburys but none seem to live up to the name!
Last year I had a slight obsession with Costa Black Forest Hot chocolates but it was pretty expensive in the end so I went on the hunt to replicate it.
I decided to treat myself and bought Green and Blacks hot chocolate powder as I heard a few people saying how good it was and WOW I was not disappointed.

This is how to get the perfect hot chocolate..

4 teaspoons of the powder mixed with hot milk
Squirty cream on top
sprinkle of chocolate flakes
dribble raspberry coulis over the top but just abit (optional but so good)


 photo 1454549_10151691647695940_664142140_n.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment