Saturday, 27 December 2014

Superdry Christmas Jacket


Shop shop shop!
Superdry Superdry how i love my Superdry.. I am a massive fan of pretty much all of their items. However, my favourite items in particular from their shop are for sure the jackets.
Now i already have a few of their jackets but it has become a bit of a tradition at Christmas to treat myself to a new one.
The designs of superdry are more unique and original than what you might find in places such as New Look and H&M so for me it's an instant win anyway..
So far i have the bomber jacket, the military jacket and now my new purchase is the "Superdry sport Jacket". Pictures below:
 photo superdryjacket.jpg  photo superdryjacketback.jpg
I absolutely love the wine colour and I am extremely impressed with how warm it is and how soft the inside is! Currently at £75 this is a great coat for those cold months..
Even though i bought this is in the shop it is worth looking online as for some reason they will have big sales online but not in the store? Anyway, Happy shopping!
Can't find my colour on the website but here is a link to the coat: http://www.superdry.com/womens/jackets/details/44843/sports-toggle-puffer

No comments:

Post a Comment