Friday, 2 January 2015

New Year, New Start

Nothing like a few quotes to get us motivated for what's to come in the New Year.
It's a great time of year to make some positive changes in your life! Use this time as a chance to take action with anything you are unhappy with. 
One of my resolutions is simple but extremely relevant to me..It's to enjoy life more and to let go. 
I panic about getting every detail of my life perfect and with that, I have probably wasted a lot of my year been stressed and not much fun because I'm too worried about the consequences of doing anything different or "wrong". 
Well 2015 is going to be a fun year for me.
 I'm making some changes in my life to ensure I have a better year. I am going to try go on more holidays and I am going to try my very hardest to chill out and enjoy the year..mistakes and all.
What are your New Years Resolutions?

 photo 1b11ff383f0957d9911c1ea246ee2189.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment