Tuesday, 7 April 2015

Baby Oil Cleanser?!

Has anyone else heard that you can use baby oil as a cleanser? I was curious to see how it would work, and as I am a big fan on baby oil as a body moisturizer, I thought there is no harm in trying it out.

 photo baby oil collage .jpg

I wet my face with warm water and massaged the oil into my skin for about 20 seconds. I then got a damp cotton pad and rubbed my face in circular motions to help budge the make-up.

I did avoid my eyes as I was a bit worried about putting Oil too close to them as they easily irritate..this is why on the last photo my eyes still have a fair bit of make up on ha ha!

One thing I will say, the oil definitely dissolved and easily removed my foundation but did leave a greasy residue on afterwards which i'm sure will break my skin out in spots as I am prone to them anyway.

This method is not one I will be continuing but I suppose if you had nothing else and were desperate it's an easy alternative!

Have you guys tried this out? Let me know in the comments!

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment