Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Make-Up and Outfit | Night Out

 photo 11115763_934131009943105_1940642635715605062_n.jpg


Sorry I haven't done a post in a while, I've had a really terrible cold and have pretty much been in bed for 3 days straight so as you can imagine I couldn't share my make-up looks! ha ha
I had a night out with my friends last week and was really happy with how my make up turned out so thought I would share!

Make Up 
I insisted I was going to make a red lipstick work on me! So I went for a darker, orangey red shade. This was actually my friends but I believe it was from MAC and although I loved the shade it was glossy and didn't have huge staying power.
I think now it's spring, more orange red tones suit better and in winter time violet reds work really well.

I'm big on highlighter products at the moment. I used my dupe highlighting Beam mentioned on my previous post and it worked great! I used it on my cheekbones and forehead just to give myself a bit of a glow!

Foundation: Better Skin by Maybelline which has great coverage and lasts all night! I sealed it in with Rimmel shimmer bronzer everywhere and down onto the neck.

Hair 
I blow dried my hair using Schwarzkopf volume mousse and a large barrel brush.
I then used Osmo heat protector and finished off with my Cloud 9 wide iron straighteners (Best straighteners ever!)
Put BedHead After party smoothing cream on the ends, this helps smooth any stray hairs!

 photo 14702_10152651098350940_3495586806901973519_n.jpg
Outfit By Lipsy

Hope you like the look and I will try my hardest to post more again once i'm fully better!

Katie x



No comments:

Post a Comment