Sunday, 31 May 2015

Nivea Cleansing Wash for Sensitive/Dry skin


 photo 10930165_10152764086610940_5483308288443414429_n.jpg


This Nivea Facial wash for sensitive / Dry skin is a product I have been trying out for about a week and really enjoying! If you have followed my blog for a while you will know I am a big fan of this range but had not yet tried the facial wash.

I'm much more of a cleansing wipes person, but thought a facial wash may be a good change and a little less harsh for my skin.

The scent of this product is pleasant and similar to the rest of the range if not more subtle.

The product itself does not foam up much on the face which takes a while to get used to as you feel like you need to use more product but try to resist!

You get a large amount of product and I got mine at half price at £1.97 and will take a few months to get through.

I have not broken out in any spots since using this face wash which is a huge bonus as most face wash products do tend to make me break out and irritate my skin.

Overall another positive review for Nivea sensitive range and it will be a product I will definitely re purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment