Wednesday 3 June 2015

Tara Smith Feed the Root Review

 photo 11232355_10152729548570940_6861436562249087486_n.jpg

This product by Tara Smith is a hidden gem! I have been trying these "Feed the Root" products out on myself for about 2 weeks, using sparingly at first as I have only purchased the mini set to try out from a friends recommendation.

 This set includes a Shampoo, Conditioner and a Serum and was at a reduced price of just £2.99!

Boasting a vegan product which is not tested on animals, using natural ingredients such as tea tree oil and seaweed extract to refresh and smooth the hair, this product gives your scalp a brilliantly refreshing feel once used without drying out the hair.

The scent is a herbal/menthol scent which in other reviews a lot of people are not fond of, but I beg to differ, I think it makes your hair smell very clean and fresh.

I have difficult hair, It's very oily at the root but dry mid length to ends so I always struggle finding products to work for both problems.

The shampoo does not foam up much on the hair so what I tend to do if my hair is full of product is use an anti dandruff shampoo first, as my scalp also suffers from that problem too! I then use the feed the root shampoo which foams up better once your hair is already clean, and then the conditioner just on the ends.

When I have towel dried my hair I use 1-2 pumps of the serum on the ends of my hair and my lovely caffeine serum for my roots, read my review of the caffeine serum HERE 

My favourite thing about this product is even if i don't blow dry my hair it tends to dry very soft and smooth and also as it cleanses the hair so well my hair does not go oily half as fast as when I use my regular products.

It's one I will re purchase and encourage people to buy this.

 photo 11224432_10152729549075940_4991159093521928804_n.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment